What to Expect from a Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection at North Georgia Toyota
When you arrive at North Georgia Toyota for a multi-point inspection, we will use a comprehensive report to document any potential areas of concern of which you should be aware of. We will look at the following automotive components for condition and wear, as well as fluid levels.
- Battery: We can run battery diagnostics and check the various terminals and connections to your car battery. If it is close to failing, we can then replace it for you.
- Engine Oil: We will check your motor oil level and condition and can change your oil for you if needed.
- Tires: We will thoroughly inspect each of your tires for damage, such as bulges, cracks, or holes, as well as tread depth to see if there is uneven wear that may indicate other potential problems.
- Brakes: We will check the critical components within your braking system, including the right fluid, brake rotors, brake pads, and brake calipers. We provide maintenance and repair services for each of these items if necessary.
- Suspension: Our Certified Toyota Technicians and Certified Toyota Master Technicians will examine your shocks and struts for damage and advise you on any concerns.
- Fluid Checks: The fluids within your Toyota help lubricate the various components that need it. We will check the power steering, brake, and transmission fluids, to ensure they are at an appropriate level for your vehicle and are free of contaminants.
- Additional Components: We will also look at other various components within your Toyota car, truck, or SUV, such as windshield wiper blades, interior, and exterior lights, hoses, and belts, etc.
Preventative Car Maintenance Can Shed Light on Minor Issues
Our Certified Toyota Technicians and Certified Toyota Master Technicians strongly encourage customers to take advantage of our multi-point inspection for your Toyota. This is the easiest way to identify minor automotive issues before they snowball into expensive repairs. Don’t let a small problem brewing under the hood escalate into severe damage when we can identify the root cause and fix it for you quickly. We will provide a thorough report detailing any maintenance items that may need to be completed as soon as possible, as well as those which can wait, so you can keep an eye on them over time.